Sunday, July 5, 2015

'Same' - a children's book

By Katrina Roe and... myself! Published by Wombat Books.


This is the third children's book I've illustrated, and it's now on the market! A box of them arrived last week on my front doorstep - how very exciting!!

'Same' is a book about difference, acceptance and finding common ground. It's based on a true story.

I had so much fun with this book - and got to use not only coloured pencils and water colours but even some crayons! It's pretty wild...

We're planning to have a couple of launches for 'Same' in August, but if you're wondering how to lay hands on a copy, the book can be bought direct from the publisher's website.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jemima, I'm a friend of Katrina's. Love these illustrations! You've done a beautiful job.~Clare

    ReplyDelete